- Telescoping Top Cover Capped with Galvanized Steel (100% Wax Coated)(18-1/2″ x 22″ x 2-7/8″)
- Inner Cover (16-1/4″ x 19-7/8″ x 3/4″)
- Plastic Queen Excluder (16-1/4″ x 19-7/8″ x 1/8″)
- 1 Deep Brood Box (100% Wax Coated)(16-1/4″ x 19-7/8″ x 9-5/8″)
- 5 Deep Brood CellTech Plastic Frames/Foundations (100% Wax Coated)(1-3/8″ x 19″ x 9-1/8″)
- Solid Bottom Board (100% Wax Coated)(16-1/4″ x 22″ x 2-9/16″)
- Entrance Reducer (14-5/8″ x 3/4″ x 3/4″)
- Elbow Length Leather Gloves
- Extra Protective Jacket
- Reinforced Up Right Veil
- The Original Smoker
- Curled Hive Tool
- Product Comes Assembled
Hoover Hives are known for their beautiful and skillfully crafted wax coated beehives.
Every exterior hive part that may encounter rain or snow has been built with Fir wood and has been coated in 100% natural beeswax to help weather the elements.
They’ve thoughtfully chosen to use Fir wood over the traditional Pine because Fir has a tighter knit grain-flow within the wood than Pine does. This makes their exterior parts far more durable and less likely to shrink, expand, warp, or twist from the rain.
Once they’ve cut the wood, they dip each part into a pool of natural beeswax. They allow the beeswax to be soaked into the hive parts. This not only protects the wood, but is also what gives their hives their natural golden honey lustrous allure.
Hoover Hives 10 frame hive parts use dimensions that are consistent with the industry standard and are interchangeable with all other Langstroth 10 frame beehives.Looking to Buy in Bulk?
For bulk purchases of 20 or more please contact us at GalenaFarms@gmail.com