- Telescoping Top Cover Capped with White Aluminum
- Inner Cover
- Metal Queen Excluder
- Medium Super Boxes (Pre-Drilled for Screws)
- Medium Super Langstroth Wood Frames
- Plastic Natural Honey-Colored Textured CellTech Foundations (100% Wax Coated)
- Deep Brood Boxes (Pre-Drilled for Screws)
- Deep Brood Langstroth Wood Frames
- Plastic Black Textured CellTech Foundations (100% Wax Coated)
- Both a Screen (Summer) and Solid (Winter) Bottom Board
- Entrance Reducer
- Assembly Required Unless Otherwise Specified
The major benefit of an 8 frame hive is that it weighs 20% less than a 10 frame hive. Honey is heavy. A 10 frame brood box that is full of honey can weigh up to 90 lbs while medium boxes can weigh up to 60lbs. A 20% difference can save your back.Why Choose Busy Bees 'N' More Hives?
In the pursuit of discovering durably crafted Amish-made beehives, Busy Bees ‘N’ More traveled the countryside of Ohio for just the right woodworkers.
Throughout American history, the Amish have built their name to be akin to authentic artisanship. They’ve stood the test of time and passed on their genuine expertise from generation to generation. Now known for their high-quality woodwork, the Amish create meticulously crafted works of art.
In today’s marketplace, you’d be hard-pressed to find products that have the integrity, precision, and long-lasting value that the Amish provide. Instead, you’ll find the market has run rampant with cheap imported products that have been made to sell, not to be used.