- Telescoping Top Cover Capped with White Aluminum (18-1/2″ x 22″ x 2-7/8″)
- Inner Cover (16-1/4″ x 19-7/8″ x 3/4″)
- Plastic Queen Excluder (16-1/4″ x 19-7/8″ x 1/8″)
- 1 Medium Super Box (16-1/4″ x 19-7/8″ x 6-5/8″)
- 10 Medium Super Langstroth Wood Frames (1-3/8″ x 19″ x 6-1/4″)
- 10 Plastic Natural Honey Colored Textured CellTech Foundations (100% Wax Coated)(3/16″ x 16-3/4″ x 5-5/8″)
- 2 Deep Brood Boxes (16-1/4″ x 19-7/8″ x 9-5/8″)
- 20 Deep Brood Langstroth Wood Frames (1-3/8″ x 19″ x 9-1/8″)
- 20 Plastic Black Textured CellTech Foundations (100% Wax Coated)(3/16″ x 16-3/4″ x 8-1/2″)
- Screen Bottom Board (16-1/4″ x 22″ x 2-9/16″)
- Plastic Insert (15" x 21-3/4" x 1/8")
- Entrance Reducer (14-5/8″ x 3/4″ x 3/4″)
- Assembly Required Unless Otherwise Specified
In the pursuit of discovering durably crafted Amish made beehives, Busy Bees ‘N’ More traveled the countryside of Ohio for just the right woodworkers.
Throughout American history the Amish have built their name to be akin to authentic artisanship. They’ve stood the test of time and passed on their genuine expertise from generation to generation. Now known for their high-quality woodwork, the Amish create meticulously crafted works of art.
In today’s marketplace, you’d be hard-pressed to find products that have the integrity, precision, and long-lasting value that the Amish provide. Instead, you’ll find the market has run rampant with cheap imported products that have been made to sell, not to be used.
These hives are made in the USA from Eastern White Pine that were once sourced for creating log cabins and housing the pioneers of America -- the Amish now use it to house your bees. Regionally and responsibly sourced from Michigan and Pennsylvania, we guarantee your new beehive’s lumber has been quality checked and will be a beautiful showpiece in your yard for years to come.Looking to Buy in Bulk?
For bulk purchases of 20 or more please contact us at GalenaFarms@gmail.com