- Telescoping Top Cover Capped with Galvanized Steel (100% Wax Coated)(18-1/2″ x 22″ x 2-7/8″)
- Inner Cover (16-1/4″ x 19-7/8″ x 3/4″)
- Plastic Queen Excluder (16-1/4″ x 19-7/8″ x 1/8″)
- 4 Medium Super Boxes (100% Wax Coated)(16-1/4″ x 19-7/8″ x 6-5/8″)
- 40 Medium Super Langstroth Wood Frames (1-3/8″ x 19″ x 6-1/4″)
- 40 Plastic Natural Honey Colored Textured CellTech Foundations (100% Wax Coated)(3/16″ x 16-3/4″ x 5-5/8″)
- 1 Deep Brood Box (100% Wax Coated)(16-1/4″ x 19-7/8″ x 9-5/8″)
- 10 Deep Brood Langstroth Wood Frames (1-3/8″ x 19″ x 9-1/8″)
- 10 Plastic Black Textured CellTech Foundations (100% Wax Coated)(3/16″ x 16-3/4″ x 8-1/2″)
- Solid Bottom Board (100% Wax Coated)(16-1/4″ x 22″ x 2-9/16″)
- Entrance Reducer (14-5/8″ x 3/4″ x 3/4″)
- Assembly Required Unless Otherwise Specified
Hoover Hives are known for their beautiful and skillfully crafted wax coated beehives.
Every exterior hive part that may encounter rain or snow has been built with Fir wood and has been coated in 100% natural beeswax to help weather the elements.
We’ve thoughtfully chosen to use Fir wood over the traditional Pine because Fir has a tighter knit grain-flow within the wood than Pine does. This makes our exterior parts far more durable and less likely to shrink, expand, warp, or twist from the rain.
Once we’ve cut the wood, we dip each part into a pool of natural beeswax. We allow the beeswax to be soaked into the hive parts. This not only protects the wood, but is also what gives our hives their natural golden honey lustrous allure.
Hoover Hives 8 frame hive parts use dimensions that are consistent with the industry standard and are interchangeable with all other Langstroth 8 frame beehives.Looking to Buy in Bulk?
For bulk purchases of 20 or more please contact us at GalenaFarms@gmail.com